Reflexology I, II & III – Courses of Study
(For the curious, passionate and serious student)
Reflexology I: An Introduction
An Introduction (6-10 hrs.)
- Brief History & Holistic Nature
- Overview: Theories of Zone Therapy & Meridian Therapy (Incl. physiology and anatomy)
- Foot & Hand Mapping of Reflex Points
- Health Benefits of Reflexology
- Reflexology Treatment Process
- Basic Techniques & Strategies
Learn about theories and practice, mapping of the feet and hands, proven benefits, the treatment process, techniques and strategies for treatment. Practice hands-on techniques and strategies to treat health issues.
Course material includes Ken’s Reflexology Manual, foot & hand color charts, articles and handouts, 10-15 minute Reflexology demonstration sessions in class.